YAY! I'm finally back with a post! Hello AC black and white week! I love when I unintentionally wear something that I can use for a AC post because then I kinda have no excuse to not get it done. So this is me getting it done!
It was Birthday on Thursday (yay!) which was a perfect reason to go for breakfast at the new cafe in town that everyone's been raving about called The Wooden Door. We were so glad we did because it's a beautiful, organic space and the food...oh yes that was SO YUM! After breakfast we headed to church. Needless to say, it was a beautiful morning.
What I wore:
- Blazer- thrifted $6. LOVE this blazer, so comfy and shapes so nicely!
- Top- Supre $2 (Campbelltown Factory outlet super store)
- Skirt- Kmart $15 this season
- Wedges- Target (last season)
- Sunnies- thrifted Gold Coast Salvos $5
- Clutch- gifted from my beautiful friend Anne, THANKS sis!
- Earrings- Gifted from my sissy Mele
- Lips- Velour Lips gloss to matte from Priceline
While we're on the black and white topic, how GORGEOUS does my niece look in her B&W threads for her year 10 formal. Black and white for me = classic style and beauty. So sad I missed my baby girl's formal. She & all my nieces and nephews make up all the pieces of my heart. This beautiful babe of mine came into my life when I was just 10 years old and we've looked after her and loved her every minute since so yes, it was sad for us to miss a special milestone in her life but she just shines with beauty. Maisy Moo, I love you :)
I must also send out a HUGE Happy Birthday to my beauty friend/sister/Aussie Curves babe Anne!!! LOVE YOU BOO! Here's a quick snap from last night's lil celebrations for our birthdays! Coincidentally, I am also in black and white! LOL. love it!