What I'm wearing:
- Over sized Rose pattern cardigan
- Black tights, Kmart size 18
- Creeper style canvas shoes, size 11. I picked these babies up in Harlem, NYC from a store called Pay Half.
- Silver hoops, Forever 21.
- Round Frame sunnies, Diva.
|A closer peek at the earrings...|
I really love the over sized look. My love for all things over sized began way back when I was hell bent on making sure my figure was well hidden under lengths of flowing fabric *bless*. It has now grown into something I just aesthetically love on plus size/straight size women alike. Now that I think about it I think it's because among many other things, I am quite the fan of modesty in women's fashion! I love all things "lady like" and "old school feminine". Don't get it twisted...I always love a good mini or body-con when the occasion calls for it but I somehow always find my way back to high necklines & elbow sleeves :)
I hope you are all keeping warm this Winter! Is anyone else pining away for Summer like me? haha!