Thursday, February 21, 2013

Aussie Curves OOTD: A collar for church.

Hi lovelies! Here's just a super quick OOTD post because well...its been too long since I've been up on here! I completely forgot what was next on the Aussie Curves challenge list and what do you know...hello Black & White! I wore you unintentionally!

 So this was just what I wore to church last weekend. It was a bit cold so on went the long sleeved, button up shirt which I teamed with this "oldie but a goodie" City Chic skirt that ruffles so beautifully. I was in no mood to be styling my big bush some would call hair so this is it...all natural baby! I slapped on some "Brown Sugar" BYS lipstick and a handmade, thrifted, collar necklace and some suede brogues and I was set! Oh and I can't forget my new love..."Lexie" my leather hand bag a dear friend thrifted then gifted to me for my birthday! She got HUGE hugs when I pulled this beautiful thing out of the gift bag! :)

I love black and white...it's a classic foundation for a clean and simple look! How do you do black and white?


Shirt, thrifted $6/ Skirt, City Chic outlet store in Campbelltown SYD $5/ Shoes, Rivers $20 last season/ Bag, gifted.

Lazy face to the max! Sorry but this was as good as it got, haha.





Big Love xx

3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! THIS is a great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great :) seriously impressed with your bargain hunting/thrifting skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! Your hair is looking so awesome!

    ReplyDelete