ALOHA AUSSIE CURVES LADIES!!! I have missed you all so much! After a failed attempt to post for last weeks theme I have finally made it back into the game!! Here's what I wore to church today...please excuse the iphone cam:
- Green Blazer- Thrifted, Salvos $6
- Floral dress- Thrifted, Vinnies $4
- Emerson heels size 11- Big W, $10
- Handbag- Cotton on, gifted
- Nail polish- Diva in the Tropical 3 pack nail polish
- Earrings- Thrifted, Red Cross, $2
|those cool mirror shots with the sister x|
|side shot with the niecey :)|
|my College girl Stelle & niece Tay x|
I love this green blazer...it seriously makes my LIFE and fits like a dream! This was the first time out for a spin for these heels. I usually only ever wear wedges because for me comfort trumps just about everything but today I though a little extra green couldn't hurt!
I can't wait to see how you ladies rocked one of my fave colours! I'm off to do the rounds...