Saturday, June 1, 2013

Aussie Curves: GREEN!

Hi ho, hi ho it's into green I go...

ALOHA AUSSIE CURVES LADIES!!! I have  missed you all so much! After a failed attempt to post for last weeks theme I have finally made it back into the game!! Here's what I wore to church today...please excuse the iphone cam:


  • Green Blazer- Thrifted, Salvos $6
  • Floral dress- Thrifted, Vinnies $4
  • Emerson heels size 11- Big W, $10
  • Handbag- Cotton on, gifted
  • Nail polish- Diva in the Tropical 3 pack nail polish 
  • Earrings- Thrifted, Red Cross, $2




those cool mirror shots with the sister x

side shot with the niecey :)

details...

my College girl Stelle & niece Tay x

I love this green blazer...it seriously makes my LIFE and fits like a dream! This was the first time out for a spin for these heels. I usually only ever wear wedges because for me comfort trumps just about everything but today I though a little extra green couldn't hurt!

I can't wait to see how you ladies rocked one of my fave colours! I'm off to do the rounds...

Big Love xx



4 comments:

  1. I pretty much want to steal every item in this outfit...............love the dress and the blazer big time. And love the new hair colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome jacket! You always look so put together love you outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speechless over the awesomeness of that jacket. And pea GREEN with envy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore everything about this outfit! Perfection lady. Welcome back. We missed you badly, tell that sis of yours it's time to get back on the horse too. ;)

    ReplyDelete