These photos have been waiting patiently on my USB to see the light of day lol. Here are some pics from New Years Eve house party styles! Christmas/New Year is always family and friends time for me. A time to be around my people and enjoy the family I was blessed to be born into and the friends I that have, over years graduated to family status.
What I wore:
It was HOT so to keep it cool and comfy I went with:
- my black stretch cotton dress from H&M's basics line (two seasons ago)
- the lime/pineapple coloured top is from Kmart (last season) and is also stretch cotton. Here I've worn it back to front but on the actual front of the top is a multi-coloured tribal pattern.
- Converse All-Stars high tops were a Christmas gift from sister. Inspired by our love for the movie "A Cinderella Story" lol.
- the clip-on earrings and statement necklace both thrifted
- Head scarf is actually a large thin, cotton scarf which was a birthday gift from my beautiful sissy Moala who is second from the left in the picture below.
I hope you are all enjoying a prosperous and productive 2013 so far! Here's to actually carrying out one of my only New Year's Resolutions- to blog more often because I love it!
Big love xx