Thursday, May 8, 2014

First time in a long time...



Hahaha. I'm laughing because here I go again beginning my first blog post in aaaaaggggeeeeessssss with the "oh my gosh it's been so long since my last blog post" spiel. There is really no brilliant excuse...the same ones still ring true. It's either A) I haven't had the time or B) I haven't had the inspiration. This time it is a combination of both. It seems lately that when I have the time I don't have the inspiration and when I have no time I have truckloads of things to write about and share. BLEHH. Well to my surprise the stars and moon have aligned and here I am typing away and it feels nice to be back in my own tiny, little space in Internet Land.

So I am very excited to announce to Internet Land and random passers-by that LONDON FLIGHTS ARE BOOKED, I REPEAT, LONDON FLIGHTS ARE BOOKED!!! And I'm kinda shit scared lol! Myself, my sister and two of my close friends are packing up and heading to London to teach for however long we can last (Visa maxes out at 2 years!) in September this year!

The aim is to teach to make that paper, then in turn use that paper to explore and travel Europe! This will be a big, fat, awesome thing to tick off my bucket list which I am saaaaahhhh excited about. As a kid we didn't have much but dreams were in abundance. It's so weird to now be growing up and to be able to work hard for the ways and means to fulfil dreams. To say we are blessed is an understatement.

The to-do list of things to get done before we fly out is RIDICULOUS but...challenge accepted!

I hope wherever you are if you're reading this, that your list of dreams is being ticked off one by one. You owe it to yourself to live the life you've always wanted regardless of your past or present circumstance.

Make it happen.

Love & Blessings x

2 comments: