This tee is one of my wardrobe favourites! My sister drew it herself and gifted it to me for Christmas. Yes, she is the best! We LOVE/D Amy Winehouse, bless her, so this was just the most awesome thing ever! I don't wear it often because I love it so much lol...I don't think that makes real sense but it's true! I paired it up with one of my staple midi skirts and my sister's ahhh-mazing thrifted jacked. I accessorised with a few of my fave go-to's at the moment and off we went!
- Patterend jacket- Thrifted (borrowed from sister's closet)
- "My odds are stacked" Amy Winehouse Tee- Gifted and drawn by sister herself for my Christmas pressie. It is one of my most FAVE presents of all time, to date!
- Midi skirt- Thrifted, $3 Salvo's.
- Platform Converse All Star High tops.
- Glasses- Local bargain shop "Low and Behold" $8.
- Handbag- Thrifted $4 MS Op Shop.
- Gold chain- Thrifted $6
Big Love xx