I thrifted this super-cool dress for $3 if memory serves me correctly. I bought it earlier this year while shopping with my sister...I think she found it and handed it to me (YAY) :) I LOVE this dress because the cut is so feminine and when I wear it, it makes me feel like a lady! LOL. Also the sleeves are a major plus for me coz they hide a problem area for me...my upper arms, haha! So yes, this was the perfect option for me because it was a simple statement piece & made of cool, breathable cotton.
This day was the epitome of greatness for me. Points of amazingness are as follows:
- Church service at the Brooklyn Tabernacle and hearing the choir...felt a little bit closer to God :)
- Randomly stumbling upon Kat'z Deli ( a dream destination of my sister's for like for-evuhh)
- Eating Kat'z deli Pastrami, Brisket and Rueben sandwiches...again, felt a little bit closer to God, haha
- Sitting in the sun at the local basket ball court watching the world & especially the ballers go by
- Checking yet another thing off the bucket list!
I love winning days with my sistas. The highlight reels of "my life's moments of greatness" are growing.
|Continuing the theme of comfort I wore a pair of my fave shoes: my white All-Stars.|
|another feature of this dress I love...POCKETS! :)|
|there was no way to eat this pretty...go hard or go home, haha :)|