Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Aussie Curves: Christmas & Shorts!


MERRY CHRISTMAS lovely people! Here's just a quick post to share my Christmas outfit with ya'll which just so happens to coincide with this weeks Aussie Curves challenge being SHORTS! My sister and I wear these Target tights under dresses, skirts and even as shorts with outfits like this. They are definitely a staple in my wardrobe! Love them! :) I'll be back with a proper christmas post very soon!

I hope your Christmas was filled with family, food, fun & love like mine was!! Next stop...NEW YEARS EVE!

OOTD:


Sheer floral shirt, Rivers $20/ Blazer, thrifted $6/ Short tights, Target $8/ Wedge heels, Target $40

Necklace, sister's closet/ Button earrings Vinnies 20c


Hair- self braided


Nails, BYS Prima Ballerina $3


Hopefully you are all making the most of your holiday season! Can't wait to see what my Aussie Curves ladies have come up for the shorts challenge, I've missed being in the loop while being MIS due to the busy festive season!

Big Love x



17 comments:

  1. sister you are tre' awesome ;) Hair is bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always colour mix so well! I love the yellow! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the yellow is delicious!! I love it too, my sister found it in a thrift store in Brooklyn, NY its the first time i've been able to wear it!! lol. :)

      Delete
  3. I love that shirt so much and your hair is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Natalie!!! Thanks! :) I love the shirt too, especially because it was a suprise find in Rivers that I was excited about!! x

      Delete
  4. Ooo... loving the jacket and hair! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your outfit! The jacket and shirt look fab with your shorts. Loving your hair do too! Have a fun festive season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa!! :) Thanksssss, hope your festive season is THE BEST!!

      Delete
  6. Target bike pants are the bomb! I love your braids, I was trying to workout where they all went - like a maze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha HI Pammymela!! YESS, they are my MUST HAVE when putting together any outfit!!! i love them!!! thanks for stopping in!!

      Delete
  7. This outfit is amazing. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing braiding skills lady! You look gorgeous, I adore this whole outfit. I hope you had a Merry Christmas. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI SUGER!! thanking yoooooou!!!! I hope your Christmas was delish!! ;)

      Delete